Saturday, September 26, 2009

F1 Fever

I had alot of fun yesterday for starters, but didn't really expect it to be so scary at the same time! haha! A few cuts here and there but it was all worth the experience!

F1 fever started for me later in the afternoon! I was practically enjoying the atmosphere of reaching the F1 Entrances! This year, its alot different and very much improved in every sense! I definitely coming back to F1 S'pore nxt year as well! Beer was tempting but i resisted the temptation due to my budget constraints. Shrewd money managing is vital, i muz continue to resist!!! hahaha!!!

Talking more about F1, the cars were so darn fast and i was lucky enough to watch all right in front of me no more den 4 to 5 metres away from the barricades. Zoommmm!!!!

Looking forward to qualifying round later tonite.

No comments: